Breaker Resources NL recognises the importance of its people to the success of the Company and is committed to managing its employment relationships based on its values and with the aim of maintaining a strong, multi-skilled and happy workforce that recognises talented people with opportunity, challenge and reward.
The Company welcomes enquiries regarding the following positions:
- Exploration Geologists
Exploration Geologist positions are offered on either a casual or contract basis with the potential to move to a permanent full-time role based on performance and Company requirements. Point of hire is either Perth or Kalgoorlie. Roster is generally 15 days on, 13 days off.
Key responsibilities of the roles include:
- Plan, organise and control timely and cost effective surface drilling programs.
- Supervise field assistants and ensure all drill rig and other field activities are carried out in a safe manner and to the required standard.
- Carry out local and regional geological mapping and geochemical sampling programs for target generation and definition.
- Interpret, model and maintain accurate records of all information from current and previous exploration programs. Produce the required reports, plans and sections to Company standard.
- Critically review and continuously improve formative models and target generation techniques as programs proceed.
- Maintain awareness of and contribute to the ongoing development of the Company’s safety management system.
- Regularly discuss with the Exploration Manager exploration progress, geological planning issues, work plans and priorities.
Candidates should have a degree majoring in geology from a recognised tertiary institution and a minimum of 2 years subsequent experience with significant exposure to remote area/greenfields and Archean gold exploration, preferably in the Eastern Goldfields. Computer literacy and familiarity with LogChief, Surpac and MapInfo will be favourably regarded. A passion for geology with a positive attitude and good communication skills is essential.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Applications for the Exploration Geologist positions should be sent to email@example.com